Monday, April 7, 2008

The winner is…

Ricky Schroder is the cutie-petutie champion of our child sitcom star poll. I am highly disappointed that no one voted for Fred Savage, though. I possess an entire hot-pink notebook filled with his clippings from the likes of Tiger Beat and notes on his favorite things, along with hearts and arrows drawn in purple pen.

I had awfully strange predilections at 11 years old.

7 comments:

Brian Hurley said...

The words "Fred Savage" and "winner" have not appeared in a sentence together for some time.

Unknown said...

I voted for Kirk Cameron and I am not ashamed to admit it.

Eric said...

I also voted for Kirk Cameron and am not ashamed to admit it.

Carrie M said...

I think somebody's cheating.

Matt said...

Carolyn, if you haven't seen it yet, you'll love him in The Rules of Attraction.

PassingPerception said...

I thought Winnie was pretty cute.

Anonymous said...

Did you see the L&O SVU where he played the rapist?
Sun--

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness