Tuesday, April 1, 2008

No foolin'


The April Fool’s Day issue of my college newspaper used to be way funnier when I worked for it. I swear.

Daily Nexus.com

Fortunately, that was so long ago they don’t have online archives (we pasted up with Exacto knives and a hot waxer, be-otch!), so I guess we’ll never know.

1 comments:

Shawna said...

Hey! We did the hot waxer and Xacto knives thing at my college paper, too! In fact, I've got a great profile picture of myself hovering over the page boards wielding a knife. (I had no idea our photographer had even taken the shot--for all that he's a huge guy, he's positively ghostly when it comes to stalking a possible photo. I never heard him at all! Or maybe I was just concentrating on not slicing off a finger...)

Speaking of April Fool's Day issues, I ought to show you the paper we cobbled together for our April Fool's edition during my senior year. It's positively... um, artistic.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness