The contents are perpetually this: 27 containers of non-fat yogurt, 5 cans of Diet Coke, 8 forgotten apples, and 6 sticks of low-fat string cheese, plus 3 frostbitten Lean Cuisines.If only it included Jell-O shots you’d think I worked at a sorority house. I mean, perhaps there are men here also watching their waistlines, but I don’t believe that’s the case. And of course, each day the girls make a group decision to forgo the lunch they brought in favor of a trip to Chipotle for a burrito, but you can see the thought was there.
This blog post brought to you by The Coca-Cola Company.
7 comments:
okay so i randomly came across a bunch of videos on youtube today about what happens when you mix diet coke and mentos. diet coke is dangerous. we have it in our work fridge, too. along with eukanuba for the dogs.
aimes
Trust me, that trick only works if you do it just right. We tried it a few months ago on Jane's roof, with far less fizzy effect than I've seen on YouTube. Very disappointing. Maybe if we'd done it right, it could have hit your and Daniel's old house!
The mentos trick works with regular coke too. Diet coke is better only cos the resulting mess isn't sticky.
I believe diet coke is the number one addiction in america. It's a huge scam because most people who drink diet coke are fat. I've switched back to regular coke!
Yeah, a friend and I tried it last year, and we must not have done it right, because the results were positively underwhelming. A little fizz, and it was pretty much over. Blah.
Andy's comment is funny. I mean, crazy.
I lost 20 pounds when I finally switched from regular to diet soda.
How about switching from soda to vitamin water? Or shots of liquid sunshine?
Post a Comment