Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy, happy birthday to Robert Repino, who today joins the Old-Enough-To-Know-Better-But-Will-Do-It-Anyway Club!

From the thousands upon thousands of crazy action photos of Mr. Repino, I choose this one, which is just cute. Awww…

Let’s all raise a glass to our favorite Philadelphian, whose friendship I feel very lucky to have.

6 comments:

Vladkin said...

Happy Birthday to the Talented Mr. Repino. Cheers!

Laura said...

Is that the same Robert you whacked in the nose with a frisbee a few days ago?

Carrie M said...

Why yes. He's a champ, though, and is fully recovered and back to his nefarious ways, I'm sure.

Laura said...

Yeah, he is pretty cute. It would have been a shame if he was permanently disfigured. ;)

Anonymous said...

ROBERT REPINO RULES.

and that is all.
aimes

Oxford Commas said...

FYI, the cartilage in my nose still makes a little crunching sound when I scratch it. (You may not hear it, but it sounds quite loud to me, being inside my skull and all.) I tried to scan the X-ray, but it didn't come out right.

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. You're fantastic.

rmr

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness