What’s with the puking, people? I’ve seen two barfers in the subway in the past week, and I don’t like it. One woman started vomiting onto the tracks while waiting for a morning train and some dude on the stairs next to me this morning all of a sudden started hurling. Come on! I mean, I hope you’re okay and not deathly ill and all that, but please! I don’t need to see your breakfast come up before I’ve even had mine. At least find a trash can, or plastic bag, or don’t leave your house if you feel prone to projectile regurgitation!Grody.
4 comments:
That looks like the same warning sign they would use for "Don't Sniff the Pixie Dust off the Floor."
Haha. Well, today on my home from jury duty, a homeless man got up from his seat and started pissing on the train door. There was a girl sitting across from him that heard what could have been the pelting of rain against the window, but nope, it was just an old bearded dude relieving himself (she moved, obviously).
Why none of us switched cars, I don't really know. But there were three young gals (myself included) that just sat there in the same car with the crazy man--perhaps I've found 2 more people as stubborn as I am. Sadly, the train got held up one stop away from the last stop. When the conductor announced we were being delayed, the old dude perked up and started going "Wha- who is that? What the fuck is that? Where'd that come from?"
Like the guy at jury duty yesterday who must have had Turrets b/c he kept muttering curses to himself (you know, "Goddamn!" and "Fuck this shit!" and so on). I was lucky enough to sit next to this fine gentleman for about 4 hours.
Maybe they just had one wild-and-crazy April Fools' night bar crawl.
Sorry, I guess that's spelled "Tourette's." My bad.
Post a Comment