Please excuse some fuzziness. I'm still learning how to take good close-up shots.






I should know what kind of tree this last is—they are popular East Coast street trees that produce tiny white flowers before leaves. I’ll look it up tonight.
Update, 2:39 p.m.: I've decided the white-blossomed tree—and all its kin in front of my office building—are Callery pear trees, one of the most numerous tree species along sidewalks in the city. Yes, they make itty bitty russet-colored fruit in the fall. Never noticed that!
3 comments:
YAY! So exciting. It's starting to look BEAUTIFUL in the park, by the way! Time to put the weekend games back on. :)
How are you?
xox
Aimes
It's all so pretty there.
Portland spring is just gray and drippy. I love/miss the East coast.
Don't be fooled. These shots focus desperately on the tiny bits of beauty starting to appear. The rest of the city is still quite grim, as usual.
Post a Comment