

Or maybe Barack has all along been channeling his inner love for Coke’s competitor. There’s something funny going on here. Pepsi for President?
Also, why does Pepsi feel the need to change their look every few years? It’s still the same old brown bubbly goodness. I apologize to my mother for taking up space in my bureau at home with special-edition holiday Pepsi cans ca. 1989. Anybody else remember those?
Pepsi’s new bottles: photos here
Pepsi's New Logo A Bargain At Several Hundred Million Dollars
What Went Into the Updated Pepsi Logo
5 comments:
Wow, if you combine the swirls molded into the bottles and the logo then it looks just like Obama's.
I love the new font, don't care for the new logo. It was really 1987 when they changed it? I could've swore it was the 90s. Hmm... Oh well...
Sierra Mist--the cola of your nightmares.
Oh my god, Matt, you're right--that is totally creepy. And weirdly cool.
Won't make it taste any better though. I miss Slice!
Sprite is Sprite is Sprite. I think you can still get Slice in Sunset Park.
Post a Comment