Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Link, link, link. Linking is fun.

Let it be known that for the first time in a loong time (that’s pronounced just how it looks) I have revamped my links section, below right.

I added a bunch of sites belonging to friends of mine (listed by most recently updated!), as well as some of my absolute favorite websites for laughs or insight or both. Read: these are all sites I check approximately 94.35 times per day. Because I’m incredibly, desperately bored or I’m avoiding actual work.

Check them out! And let me know if there are any friends sites’ I’ve missed.

10 comments:

PassingPerception said...

At my friend Jeff's Halloween party there was a kid dressed as Link. Somebody in his family sewed the costume themselves. He kept getting irritated because people thought he was Robin Hood.

Carrie M said...

Yeah, in looking for an image I realized it's totally a Peter Pan rip-off. Or Robin Hood. Man, they all look the same, don't they? Weird.

PassingPerception said...

Link has a sword and is tiny.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for linking to me! Glad to know I can help when you're bored at work. I've now added you to my reader, so you're doing the same for me. :-)

Carrie M said...

Hi, Courtney! Yay!

Klaus Varley said...

Thanks for the link, and for the picture of Link: a true American hero made by the Japanese based on our fairy tales with an innate understanding of how to turn these "tales" into crack for kids.

Laura said...

Thanks for the link! Is is okay to put a link to your blog on mine? I heard you were sort of trying to keep it off the radar.

Sunny said...

Thanks for the plug! I appreciate it. Besides Laura, I was wondering if anyone was reading. Thanks for the other links too. Noticing some that I haven't seen much of in many, many years. Okay, how did a positive comment turn into me feeling old?

Carrie M said...

Laura, yeah go ahead and link back to me--that would be swell. I want to fly under the radar insomuch as I don't want this blog to be Googleable if someone searches my full name. So far, so good.

Sun, I have totally been reading your blog! You should use Google Analytics so you can actually see how many people are visiting you.

PassingPerception said...

Thanks for the tip about Google Analytics. I am not a big fan of the stats from my hosting company. I added the Google code and will see how it works.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness