Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I call this "Sheepshead Bay, 1:30 a.m."


Photo by me.

7 comments:

Shawna said...

What were you doing at 1:30 in the morning all the way down in Sheepshead Bay? (And who on earth would give this name to a bay, or any place, really???)

Shawna said...

BTW, that pic of the fall foliage from a ridge is perfect. Reminds me of home... and makes me want Thanksgiving to come that much sooner so I can go there!!

Carrie M said...

Interestingly, "sheepshead" refers to a fish. With a head that looks like a sheep. Or a sheep's head. Or something.

lectrice said...

It's really beautiful. And makes me afraid that I'm about to be mugged, at the same time.

Carrie M said...

Yeah, that's about spot on.

PassingPerception said...

I thought that was underground at first, but are those plants growing there along the tracks?

Carrie M said...

Yeah, it's one of those neato outdoor stations, set down a bit and surrounded by trees and bushes. Very spooky.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness