Friday, October 10, 2008

Afternoon creepiness


Stolen from It's Lovely, I'll Take It! You just have to look through all the pictures on the listing:


How do you even cook in kitchen like that? I am so frightened of whoever lives here.

6 comments:

PassingPerception said...

Wow, that is pretty frightening. I looked at the rest of the photos. It is also sad. People usually do that because they are lonely.

Anonymous said...

All I could think of was they must live where there isn't any dust. Dusting is one of my least favorite pasttimes. Is there any thing more futile than dusting? Every time I see rooms like these that are full of stuff I always return to how hard it would be to dust. Sorry, but I just can't help it.

Vladkin said...

It's like a life-size playhouse... or my own personal hell.

Carrie M said...

Mama, maybe the bears come to life and do the dusting. :)

PassingPerception said...

That was my first thought when I saw the photos, all those movies with dolls or puppets that turn their heads when you walk by and attack you from behind.

Shawna said...

OMG--that was my thought too, that they might come alive and smother someone during the night!

(Cue creepy music)

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness