1. Never let friends have parties on Tuesday nights. 2. Why is it that in a city with 1,000 bars I always end up at the same one? (The Emerald Pub, 308 Spring Street. Check it out.)
3. Is that my friends and coworkers are unadventurous? Or is it just that we know what we like?
4. One good thing about leaving a workplace is that when you return to go out with coworkers, you are a rock star.
5. Rock-star status escalates the longer you’ve been gone from a job. Five weeks puts you at about the Rick Astley level.
6. Bo and Hope have been a couple on “Days of our Lives” for a really long time!
7. It’s really annoying to have an invisible mosquito in your house.
8. Why are cabbies such jerks about going to Brooklyn?
9. I forgot to mention that I drove for the first time in eight months on our trip to the Catskills. I remember how! And as soon as you get behind the wheel of a car in Midtown Manhattan, you lose all empathy and respect for pedestrians. I’m drivin’ here!
10. Is it really August already? I’m getting that whiff of back-to-school on the air. I wish it included me--I’d love to pick out a new Trapper Keeper.
11. Thanks to my dad for getting me “Planet Earth” on DVD. Now I can stop watching reality talent/dance/comedy/cooking competitions on network TV!
12. Wednesday. Blech.
4 comments:
I am glad you had a good time with your friends.
An invisible mosquito?
I finally got a good vehicle to drive.
All I know about the Catskills is Rip Van Winkle.
Thanks!
Invisible mosquito is when you are sitting at home or sleeping and you get mosquito bites but never see the damn thing.
Sweet. What did you get?
Yeah, me too, until last week.
Rick who?
Don't make me Rick Roll you, Matt.
Post a Comment