These are the three blimps I spotted from my office last week cruising up and down over the East River in the morning sunshine.
The new Ikea in Red Hook did such a lovely job of revamping the old, broken-down industrial waterfront that I almost don’t hate them for commercializing the view from my roof.
Coming out of a movie on 42nd Street last week there was a wonderful sunset glow—more brilliant than even the lights of Times Square.
That’s all. More photos and someone will complain about bloggers who post too many photos. I enjoy photography as a hobby, though, and I like that I have an outlet to inflict my works-in-progress on friends.
2 comments:
These are great photos, Carolyn!
(Besides, text-only blogs are boring. :))
Those pictures of the sunset came out really well. It looks like you were directing a movie with lots of computer graphics. (And making the real world look like the digital world is always good, right?)
Post a Comment