
As the world
waits with bated breath to see who Obama will select as his vice-presidential candidate (it could be today! or tomorrow! or right now!), the splash page of his campaign website blares "WHO WILL BE BARACK'S VP? Be the first to know." You can sign up and "he" will text message or e-mail you when it's announced. What are the odds that supporters will get the message before the choice is leaked to or discovered by the press?
I think slim, very slim. But I'm going to sign up and we'll see who wins this race.
3 comments:
If Obama is smart, he'll pick Michael Phelps as his VP...
Oooh, I should make that the title of a post on The Brothel to get more hits!
If I see one more post about Michael Phelps on the LB....
Actually, they've been quite good. Maybe it should be All Michael Phelps Blog.
Let us never speak of him again.
Post a Comment