After watching Obama I am starting to like Bill Clinton more. Clinton was totally full of it, but at least he had that big grin that let you know it. You could tell he wasn't taking it all seriously so his BS seemed more acceptable.
Obama seems just a bit evil. There is something very off, wrong, and unpleasant about him. He makes me feel uncomfortable.
4 comments:
It's okay. Bill Clinton loves you.
I'm pretty sure Bill Clinton is not Jesus, if that's what you're implying.
You're right, he's no JC, just BC...not to be confused with AD or CE, or more appropriately, "BCE."
Ah, history jokes.
After watching Obama I am starting to like Bill Clinton more. Clinton was totally full of it, but at least he had that big grin that let you know it. You could tell he wasn't taking it all seriously so his BS seemed more acceptable.
Obama seems just a bit evil. There is something very off, wrong, and unpleasant about him. He makes me feel uncomfortable.
Post a Comment