If you’re reading this blog, you’ve probably already been someone with whom I’ve shared this link, but just in case you haven’t discovered the absolute best time-killer ever (or at least of the week), here’s a link to a create-your-own-superhero thingamajig.
Possibilities are endless.
Totally without their permission, here are some characters created by friends of mine, and myself.
If we assume the first and fourth ones are villains, that leaves the other five heroes to form a superhero squad... composed of three lithe girls and two stubby dwarfs.
5 comments:
If we assume the first and fourth ones are villains, that leaves the other five heroes to form a superhero squad... composed of three lithe girls and two stubby dwarfs.
I think this needs to be the topic of the next poll.
I think you all need to get crackin' and make some more superheroes.
Both of the guys I created have zero skin color. Is that because I didn't realize you could color their skin, or because I am so pale myself?
The first one I made had 5 swords, wings,and a whip. Can you tell I work at an elementary school?
Post a Comment