Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Laundry day

I’ve had this song running through my head all day:

With my freeze ray I will
Stop, the world.
With my freeze ray I will
Find the time to find the words to
Tell you how you make me feel …

If you know what that’s from, you’re my friend. If not, go directly to Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog and watch the marvelously unholy pairing of Joss Whedon and Neil Patrick Harris.

I can’t believe there’s not a sequel!

(Warning: spoilers in the comments section.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched all of Dr.Horrible. I was really enjoying it until poor Penny died. Some strange minds involved with it. Yes, a sequel is in order.

Carrie M said...

I know! Really messed up. But makes for a great story.

And it was SO reminiscent of the Buffy musical episode (also a Joss Whedon creation).

I would watch Neil Patrick Harris in anything. His comic timing is amazing.

Klaus Varley said...

"...or an Ice-Bream that's all Johnny Snow..."

Sweet.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness