
Cannot...possibly...stay up again to watch the end of an Olympic event for which I already know the outcome.
Okay, yes I can.
Now, once again feeling the repercussions of a too-late night of cheering against the Chinese.
Oh well, gymnastics is over and I'm not as compelled to watch folks run around in circles, so maybe I'll start getting some sleep.
Like maybe by crawling under my desk...right...now...zzzzz
3 comments:
Oh, I know! I've been pretty sleep-deprived this week myself. And again tonight--NBC's showing the gold-medal match in women's beach volleyball, U.S. vs. China. ::Sigh:: Maybe I can skip the marketing meeting tomorrow morning...
The hardest thing is to not have the results sneak up on you before the event is shown. Yelling "La la la la la" at the radio so you don't hear. Holding a piece of paper in front of the computer screen because your first page is a news site. Why can't they just let us watch for ourselves? By the way, I will never again watch beach volley ball. If the women would wear clothes nobody would watch.
I don't know why we had to see every single game of women's beach volleyball. I mean, they're good and all, but it's obviously for the sexy factor. I don't know where there clothes went, either. Uh-oh, I'm starting to sound like you! :)
Post a Comment