Okay. I used to love him. Such that I can't help but be intrigued by anything he does. Preteen crushes die hard.
Also, some of my friends have mentioned a Christian Slater movie marathon, and I think we need to make this happen. You know you want to see "Pump up the Volume" followed by "Heathers" followed by "True Romance." "Kuffs," I can take or leave.
I was kind of obsessed with this movie when I was a kid.
6 years ago
4 comments:
"My Own Worst Enemy" reminds me of a little movie called "Fight Club."
Pump up the Volume ruled. I'm still trying to be Christian Slater in that movie.
Christian Slater was at his best in Robin Hood. I don't know what Maid Marian was thinking... Kevin Costner? Really?
Oh man, you're so right, Kari! That has to be part of the marathon.
Don't forget "The Name of the Rose". He was a monk. Had Sean Connery too.
Post a Comment