Thursday, March 6, 2008

Since you mentioned it…

My brother commented yesterday about a town in Utah called Brian Head.

Well, Steven, Brian and I had not heard of this town either until we started seeing billboards for it in the middle of nowhere during a trip to Utah two years ago.

Here’s the result.




Yes, we stopped the car and climbed out into a field to take these shots. What? Anything for comedy, folks.

4 comments:

Vladkin said...

Oh, man. This is awesome. Thanks for the early morning laugh, C.

And speaking of odd town names... I am continually amazed by the cities that exist in Michigan that I've never heard of. I mean, for the longest time I thought Kalamazoo was made up. Like Timbuktu.

Vladkin said...

What, Matt? Timbuktu exists! Don't question my knowledge of geography!

PassingPerception said...

That is awesome that you had photos of exactly what I was talking about. Thanks so much for posting.

Carrie M said...

Oh, I am just so pleased I finally had a reason to share these touching portraits of Brian with the world.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness