Obama rejects being Clinton's No. 2 
Nicely made point, Barack. Take that, Hil! So much for your latest sneaky psychological tactic.

“With all due respect. I won twice as many states as Senator Clinton. I've won
more of the popular vote than Senator Clinton. I have more delegates than
Senator Clinton. So, I don't know how somebody who's in second place is offering
vice presidency to the person who's in first place,’ he said.”
Nicely made point, Barack. Take that, Hil! So much for your latest sneaky psychological tactic.
3 comments:
Yeah, I didn't quite get that either. If anyone should be at the top of the ticket, it should be the person with more delegates, more votes, etc.
Won't deny that I'd love to see these two on a ticket together, but usually the more charismatic person heads the pairing (i.e., Reagan/Bush, Clinton/Gore, Bush/Cheney), and by any stretch of the imagination, that would be Obama.
Obama/Edwards, all the way.
P.S. I'm losing faith. Can you tell? But I'll be more than happy with the above.
I would be unhappy with any of these people as president but it is still mildly interesting to watch. He will be singing another tune if he loses.
Post a Comment