Happy 29th birthday to Steve Sanderson, with whom I first passed gossipy notes in Mr. Sadler’s geometry class 15 years ago, and with whom I now gallivant around Manhattan whenever I get the chance. Lucky sap is in Hawaii right now, and might not see this. But that’s okay—we’ll always have Paris! (Someday.)Here’s Steve looking like a rock star, and jumping off a cliff like an idiot.
6 comments:
That is one cool idiot.
Happy Birthday from me, too!
Was the cliff on fire or something?
Happy belated Birthday Steve! I want to gallivant around New York with you guys again...
Steve Sanderson was the first kind of great customer. I did not recognize his name so I thought I had a true random customer, but turns out he is non-random and merely my hero. Happy birthday Steve.
Steve has mentioned on a couple occasions that he was excited to have bought your shirts. You should see if he'll model for you, perhaps while skydiving.
Post a Comment