
I don’t want to say you guys are wrong, but I can’t believe no one voted for “The Moment of Truth” as the most outrageously evil show on television. It is so obviously a ploy by the Dark Lord to destroy every relationship in America one by one.
On the other hand, perhaps the despicable morons who go on that show deserve what they get.
Not that I watch reality television. Nope.
4 comments:
Didn't that guy used to host Supermarket Sweep?
Next up: a roaming version of "The Moment of Truth," where the host goes up to random people in shopping malls and exposes all their worst secrets to the horror of their loved ones. No one will be safe!
I forgot that was the name of that show. I only saw a bit of it a couple of times and could not watch it. I turned it off when there was a woman on and they had her ex come on and asked her if she would leave her husband if he wanted her back. Yes Carolyn, pure evil.
Ohhhhh... you're right, that show IS evil. I forgot the name, too--guess I was never tempted to watch! There's zero redeeming value in that show; at least Idol and Extreme Makeover make a person's dream come true.
Post a Comment