Monday, March 24, 2008

From the Easter Brunch Bonanza

There’s nothing cuter than men in the kitchen.


More pictures to come if I feel like it. I somehow neglected to take any pictures of the food, which was delicious and plentiful. Thanks, Deborah, for having us!

Update 10:50 a.m.: Okay, I’m too tired to write something brilliant this morning, so here are more photos:

Jane is very excited to be sharing a couch with her current and recent roommates.

Meanwhile Jessa is trying to hide from her paparazzi.

This is when I realized Sam has beautiful hair.

They’ll sit together, but in no way will Deborah and Dave acknowledge each other.

In the lovely afternoon light.

Talky talky!

It’s unclear to me what’s happening here.

Aren’t photos of people sitting around thrilling? I assure you the conversation was stellar.

8 comments:

Matt said...

That is the only 7-hour brunch I've ever been to. Sorry if I seemed a bit grumpy toward the end; the cheap wine gave me a really nasty headache.

Matt said...

I say "the end," but I actually have no clue how long everyone else stayed after Kari and I left.

Vladkin said...

It was so much fun! AWESOME--as I know I mentioned several times that day.

Brian Hurley said...

When I left Jessa was wielding a knife and Steve was dropping See's chocolate all over the floor.

Brian Hurley said...

What's happening in the last picture is Deborah is trying to shred a giant chocolate egg with her rapacious teeth.

Shawna said...

Sounds like it was fun--wish I could've been there! But I don't think anybody would have appreciated my coughing... :)

Anonymous said...

After Sam and I left we went out for Chinese food. I think we each ate 3 bites and drank eight glasses of water. Marathon brunch rules!!

lectrice said...

I have to say, that is probably the best brunch I've ever hosted--due to the magnificent attendees. It's certainly in the top 3 for the relative promptness with which food became available. All people involved are hereby dubbed champeen chefs and heavy drinkers.

The marks of a truly adult party are as follows 1) It was brunch 2) It was an actual holiday 3) Well over 20 bottles of booze were consumed and no one vomited that I know of.

I have no recollection of a single one of those photos being taken. Including the last one. I did find most of a chocolate egg and a large knife on the floor of my study at 3 AM when I got up to find out if water was piped into my home.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness