Friday, March 28, 2008

A Passionate Shepherd to His ...?

I’m out this afternoon to retrieve a special guest from the airport. Have a lovely weekend, everyone! I shall leave you with this bit of weirdness:

Apparently a bored British farmer used carefully placed feed and really good sheepdogs to shape his herd into this seasonal sentiment. Wow.

From Cute Overload

7 comments:

Laura said...

Please tell your special guest that I hope he has an excellent time!

Vladkin said...

That sheep pic is incredible. There are so many possible variations--babies seated in such a way that they spell out "Stop Breeding" comes to mind...

Klaus Varley said...

Or babies dressed as sheep spelling "wolves"

Brian Hurley said...

Or wolves in Baby Gap clothes sitting in way that spells "no sitting on the grass."

PassingPerception said...

Makes me think of this fine bit of film making.

http://www.blacksheep-themovie.com/

Carrie M said...

The fact of that movie's existence has rocked my world.

If only it had David Spade...http://www.retrojunk.com/details_
movies/659-black-sheep/

Vladkin said...

"Violence of the lambs"--that's fecking awesome.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness