6 years ago
Friday, March 21, 2008
It was all a lie, folks.
Spring has been cancelled, as evidenced by this morning’s 20-degree temps in the Arctic wind. When will we learn not to count our chickens before they are hatched all gooey and alien-looking?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It's darn cold here too...
There was snow at the ocean yesterday and terrible winds, hail and rain everywhere here.
Sunny for the last hour and trees still getting blooms though.
It is spring. I got my first buffalo gnat bite of the season yesterday. Some one else can explain buffalo gnat bites.
Well Vicki I'm imagining a buffalo that bites you really small and gentle like a gnat. But maybe I'm wrong?
Ugh, buffalo gnats are nasty fellows. I'd forgotten about those.
Very small, not gentle. You don't know you have been bitten until a welt grows. It is about the size of a quarter and hard as a rock. Itches like crazy and from there it just gets yucky.
Post a Comment