Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Spring!

I feel compelled to mention it’s the first day of spring according to the sun’s position, if not our local weather. Don’t think this stops me from harassing you with indications of warm weather and the return of foliage and wildlife. This isn’t California, where grass springs up in December and spring is kaput by May. We have a long way to go before I’m wearing flip-flops.

For a comment on spring's approach that's far more eloquent than anything I have written, click here.

2 comments:

PassingPerception said...

Happy Spring to you too. The long winter is really getting to me and affecting my mood this year. At times like this it becomes quite obvious that humans evolved in a warn sunny environment. I am not built for this mentally or physically. It is still gray and rainy here (and snowing not far up) but flowers have been growing and trees are budding so we are getting closer.

Carrie M said...

I know! We should all move as close to the equator as possible.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness