Friday, March 7, 2008

Way to ruin it for the rest of us


I’m too busy with work—crazy, I know! It’s a rush of Friday motivation!—to post something substantial. But let’s just all take a moment to glare in the direction of Florida, which cannot stop being the state that screws things up for important national elections. Michigan, you’re not getting any love from me, either.

Invalid votes keep Clinton, Obama stuck

5 comments:

PassingPerception said...

Sweet Florida graphic. On the news last night they were starting to talk about those states having new elections and starting over. Some are suggesting that the Clinton and Obama campaigns pay for it.

Carrie M said...

The whole thing is so lame. If they hadn't moved their primaries forward in a race to be "important," they wouldn't have gone against DNC rules, thereby creating a huge problem for the whole delegate-counting process.

Matt said...

No one but old yankees and the British likes Florida anyway.

Anonymous said...

Maybe we could just saw Florida off and let it float away.

Brian Hurley said...

Why don't I buy a car from Japan, thus tipping the balance of the automobile industry away from Michigan and forcing all those voters to evacuate the state, and then I'll drive around until I melt the polar ice caps, thus drowning all of swampy Florida? Problem solved.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness