

I spent a lovely afternoon wandering around downtown yesterday, catching lively events, stumbling upon magical gardens, and enjoying freedom and vegan goodness. I'd be pleased if you would take a look at the best of the photos I captured, here on Flickr.


3 comments:
You should show the other side of the city too, like your home neighborhood. You know, the grittiness, barbed wire, impound lots, trash blowing in the wind, graffiti, big trucks and equipment on narrow streets...
Just having some fun with you. While I was walking around my historic Eden-looking neighborhood yesterday I was thinking of the Google street view of your apartment address.
I looked at your Flikr photos. Interesting. "Meat consumption is the major cause of global warming."? Come on now. That is reaching more than a bit. Hilarious.
There are lots of true and good signs and sentiments there, but I enjoy the other ones. For instance, "Meat is no green."
That peas costume actually made me want some peas. I like peas.
What was in that bowl in the photo with the coffee cup? I am afraid you are going to tell me human food. I hope it is a dirty bird bath or something. It looks like my fountain outside when I don't take care of it and the algae gets out of hand.
I liked those three round rocks stacked together. That was very pleasing.
The carved heart face pole was pretty cool too.
That trash as art still looks like trash.
The garden in general was pretty interesting.
That is some damn skilled graffiti.
It occurs to me that the large pile of vegetarian literature required a lot of logging.
That one that says, "I am not a nugget", OMG that made me laugh! It is so cute. If chickens stayed as cute as baby chicks, nobody would want to eat them.
Great sunset in traffic with Statue of Liberty, photo. Very nice capture.
I enjoyed this post very much. Thank you.
Glad you liked the photos! It was kind of Steven-esque.
Some notes:
I see enough of the "grit." It's amazing to find beautiful things within it.
Yeah, the bowl on the table looked better in person. It had rainwater and a flower floating in it.
I am also a huge fan of the "I am not a nugget" logo. I'm thinking of getting a messenger bag with that on it. Nothing like wearing your activism on your sleeve (or hip, as it were).
I am relieved about the bowl. I thought maybe it was a vegetarian dish.
Post a Comment