


Photos painstakingly selected by me, and taken by historyanorak, *Solar ikon*'s photos, jenny downing, Ar'alani, Reciprocity, JamesWatkins, p h o t o S L e v i, adamantine, AmsterdamTheWickedReflectah, annia316, and nattu on Flickr.



From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness
6 comments:
Those are beautiful, especially together. Is that what you do at work? Not that I am putting you down, since I am writing this comment from work.
Ha! I actually selected most of those photos last night but just added a couple more this afternoon.
Nice.
Hey, did you see Merced (and Atwater) show up in the New York Times?
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/13/us/13merced.html?em
We're big time.
Nice! I knew as soon as Michelle chose UC Merced (for god knows what reason) that it would put y'all on the map. (That's how the talk in the hick towns in the Valley, right? No? Fine.
Maybe "Joe Hobbs, 24, from nearby Atwater" will give you a ride in his 1982 Camaro. Sweet.
Klaus, how come the picture on the NYTimes web site features a dude scratching his butt? Is that a local thing, too?
Ha ha ha ha ha! You're totally right! C'mon, NY Times photo editor, is that the best you can do? Very nice.
Post a Comment