Whoa. It's even better in pictures. Let's just go there and look at photos of Boston.
A guy in one of my seminars is from Boston. Today I told him, "you can't call it Haaahlywood anymore as long as you're living in LA." His response: "How do you say it?""Hollywood.""Isn't that what I said?"
Nice pics, btw.
You gotta let me know then next time you're in town.
Post a Comment
From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness
4 comments:
Whoa. It's even better in pictures. Let's just go there and look at photos of Boston.
A guy in one of my seminars is from Boston. Today I told him, "you can't call it Haaahlywood anymore as long as you're living in LA."
His response: "How do you say it?"
"Hollywood."
"Isn't that what I said?"
Nice pics, btw.
You gotta let me know then next time you're in town.
Post a Comment