Friday, May 23, 2008

Last night at The Slipper Room


My boyfriend is a shining ray of teal-colored light when he gives literary readings. The brilliance of his writing creates a glow so bright you can’t even see him!

(Or maybe I take blurry but weirdly cool photos when I’m trying not to use a flash in darkened rooms.)

9 comments:

Vladkin said...

Love it.

Laura said...

That is a cool photo. What kinds of stuff does he write?

Matt said...

Awesomely funny stuff.

Eric said...

Cool. Congrats to Brian.

Yeah, how can us non-east coasters get a little taste of Brian's bistro (of words)?

Brian Hurley said...

Stuff with demons.

PassingPerception said...

Carolyn, I overcame the low light problem by merely spending my entire income on f1.4 lenses.

Laura said...

Really? I don't believe you.

The Cash Company said...

Believe who? About what?

Laura said...

Brian, about writing about demons.

Merlin the magnificent. Or whatever.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness