Monday, May 12, 2008

Out of the office message

Carolyn is home today with a vicious cold-sneezy-sore-throat-fever thing, so she won't be sitting at the computer all day dreaming up ways to be entertaining. Maybe if she can tear herself away from the futon and "The Ellen Degeneres Show," she will find something interesting to post here.

Boo for change-of-season viruses!

7 comments:

Vladkin said...

Ugh. Hope you feel better.

Matt said...

Indeed--feel better.

Laura said...

I'm sorry you're sick! I hope you feel better soon.

Eric said...

I heard that a good way to feel better is to watch bad short films that your friends made...

I mean, get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Aw! So sad.

Carrie M said...

Aw, you guys are so sweet! I'm probably just being a wuss. Thanks for the thoughts!

PassingPerception said...

I have been sick plenty so I know it sucks. Feel better soon.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness