Cool piece. Now I want to play that game "Humiliation," only with movies. I'll start: Gone With the Wind
2001: A Space OdysseyEric, you should check out Gone with the Wind. The first half is epic. (After that it turns into frilly dresses and love.)P.S. I have never gotten past page 1 of anything by Jane Austen.
The Color Purple. Or The Godfather.
8 1/2I heard it's a Fellini film. I watched Gone. Reminded me of Pride and Prejudice for some reason. That's a book by Jane Austen, Brian.The Godfather really is worth watching. You can skip the Color Purple and 2001. Seriously.
Post a Comment
From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness
4 comments:
Cool piece.
Now I want to play that game "Humiliation," only with movies. I'll start: Gone With the Wind
2001: A Space Odyssey
Eric, you should check out Gone with the Wind. The first half is epic. (After that it turns into frilly dresses and love.)
P.S. I have never gotten past page 1 of anything by Jane Austen.
The Color Purple. Or The Godfather.
8 1/2
I heard it's a Fellini film.
I watched Gone. Reminded me of Pride and Prejudice for some reason. That's a book by Jane Austen, Brian.
The Godfather really is worth watching. You can skip the Color Purple and 2001. Seriously.
Post a Comment