Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hottie petotties—I mean, fine actors

My brain is not functioning this morning. So instead of interesting commentary, let’s just look at pretty pictures.

I’m currently halfway through watching the fourth season of “The Wire”—I know, you’re tired of hearing about this show, shut up. And it obviously has much going for it. But beyond the stellar writing, directing, acting, etc., let’s take a moment to talk about the real reason we’re all so enthralled: The hottest collection of men any show has had in a long time.

Ellis Carver

Cedric Daniels

Omar Little

Stringer Bell

Leander Sydnor

And hey look, even Bubbles looks good when he cleans up!


Please let me know if I’ve missed any of your favorites. (If you say Ziggy Sobotka, you’re banned from my blog.) Perhaps a poll to follow?

6 comments:

Eric said...

Where's McNulty? (I also asked myself this question during every season after season 1)

Brian Hurley said...

Oh, Carolyn. You like ANYONE who has street cred and ready access to a handgun.

Carrie M said...

Well, that's true, Brian.

McNulty always looks watery-eyed and bloated about the face, like he actually HAS been drinking as much as his character.

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PassingPerception said...

Boring white guys like my brother? I am sure he will appreciate that.

Carolyn, somehow I have never seen the show you are talking about.

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness