Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tsk, tsk


From the fashion section of the Times today: someone shrank this poor man’s suit!

Sizing Up the Cut of a Man

Maybe on top the food crisis there is a worldwide fabric shortage?

8 comments:

Matt said...

Is it just me or have designers started to make men's clothing based solely on what would be most humiliating for us to wear? Maybe it's just NY. Before I moved here, my fashion choices were between going to the mall or going to the Potter's House.

Carrie M said...

What in god's name is the Potter's House? It sounds like an old crone lives in a shack and sells tattered garments amid ceramics shards.

Sunny said...

I was thinking "Harry Potter," raggedy robes. Haha! No offense meant, that was just the image that popped into my head.

But I think that suit might fit my 5-year-old correctly. Think they'll let us try it?

Matt said...

It's a thrift store.

Carrie M said...

Hm, I think our ideas were better.

Anonymous said...

This guy just looks stupid!

Vladkin said...

My thoughts exactly!

The Cash Company said...

Looks like 80s new wave recycled.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness