See, some people tell me carnival rides are boring. There is nothing boring about flying around on a big metal contraption that is put together and taken apart twice a week by a bunch of tweekers and junkies. This is my first comment from my sweet new smartphone. I am outside a bar near my business with my feet up enjoying a tasty pint of beer. P.S. Stay away from the swings.
I had seen the headline all over, but didn't read the story because I figured it was in LA or something. Did you see that earlier they had arrested 2 carnies there on sex offender charges and had to chase and taser them? Maybe it was revenge.
Report from Calaveras County. The arrest story is true according to the radio here. The accident is pretty much as reported except, as always, the media has hyped it up some. The rides are closed for today. Like you, Steven, I have always been afraid of rides that aren't cememted to the ground. The main problem was getting emergency equipment down the highway through the fair traffic.
5 comments:
See, some people tell me carnival rides are boring. There is nothing boring about flying around on a big metal contraption that is put together and taken apart twice a week by a bunch of tweekers and junkies. This is my first comment from my sweet new smartphone. I am outside a bar near my business with my feet up enjoying a tasty pint of beer. P.S. Stay away from the swings.
I had seen the headline all over, but didn't read the story because I figured it was in LA or something. Did you see that earlier they had arrested 2 carnies there on sex offender charges and had to chase and taser them? Maybe it was revenge.
Wow. The toll is rising. Last night was 18, right? Hey Dennis, where did you see the arrest info?
Report from Calaveras County. The arrest story is true according to the radio here. The accident is pretty much as reported except, as always, the media has hyped it up some. The rides are closed for today. Like you, Steven, I have always been afraid of rides that aren't cememted to the ground. The main problem was getting emergency equipment down the highway through the fair traffic.
I didn't say I was afraid, I said it was exciting.
Post a Comment