Friday, May 2, 2008

Just wow.

If you’ll recall our poll a couple weeks ago about the worst Andrew Lloyd Webber musical, I just want to point out that “Starlight Express” did not win. That may be because you’ve never seen photos of this rock musical performed on roller skates. Let’s remedy that now.



I can’t believe I never had the chance to see this glorious contribution to the history of musical theater.

Happy weekend!

4 comments:

PassingPerception said...

I am at a loss for words, for once.

Anonymous said...

What were they thinking?

Vladkin said...

That was one of the plays we saw on my AP English class trip to England. It was actually surprisingly entertaining. No joke, my peoples. Chicago, on the other hand, bored me to tears. Go figure.

Shawna said...

Those space-age kneepads are to die for! Can anybody tell me where I can find a pair? I need them for my next intergalactic rollerskating party.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness