Friday, May 9, 2008

I am actually busy...

But if you must have a post, Eric, let me direct your attention to this puppy that was born green.


What’s that, you say? I just went on CNN and picked the first stupid thing I saw? Au contraire. It’s officially Cute Animal Friday. I just declared it so.

Check out this pup I found last week on the Daily Puppy:


I am rendered…powerless…by…your cuteness! (That’s a vague Dana Carvey reference, for all those keeping score.)

Or this, which my friend Jess pointed out to me: Daily Coyote.com.


They grow up so fast to be mangy scavengers, don’t they?

And for super amazing cuteness, there’s my friends Amy and Daniel’s new golden retriever puppy, Brooklyn, whom I hope to scratch on the head in person very soon. (The dog, not the friends, although they can get an ear scratch if they want it, too.)


Potentially more adorableness to come later…

7 comments:

PassingPerception said...

When I first loaded the page I thought the top photo was of a pig.

What would be an example of a "pseudo-Spanish" name?

Carrie M said...

Maylonna, Melissa, Mia, Deloris, Nada, Mucho, Umberto Salaris, Corinia, Josephy Contrallis, Lupie Sequin, Burton Valdez, a woman named Angel and a man named Carmen. Also, towns named Annahia and Messillia.

For example.

My job is fun. I got help from my friend Jane, though. Thanks, Jane!

Andy said...

I am puppysitting the cutest puppy ever. We should have a cute puppy shoot out. Pictures to come...

PassingPerception said...

"a woman named Angel and a man named Carmen"

Funny.
I get a lot of customers named Angel, all guys of course. A girl I know, Carmen, tends bar down the street.

"Nada, Mucho,"
Hilarious

My favorite by far though is "Lupie Sequin". Very nice.

By the way, I am having problems posting my comments today. Lots of, "Your request could not be processed. Please try again."

Eric said...

My new alias is Nada Mucho

amy said...

Brooklyn says hi and thanks for the shout out - come to the park today (2pm) and he'll tell you in person!

Shawna said...

Awwwww... look at those eyes on Brooklyn!! And have you seen the cute video Amy shot in the park of him running?

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness