Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Help!

Sneaky blog post from 3-hour-long basic Word training in a windowless room on a beautiful day.

How did I stumble into a Dilbert comic strip?

3 comments:

PassingPerception said...

It seems like you LIVE in a Dilbert comic strip. I could never ever deal with life in a cubicle.

I get very bored too but I still have my schools of fish, XM radio, broadband internet that never (almost) goes down, big windows, the ability to walk outside any time, a comfy couch to lie on and read, room to lift weights and do ab exercises, and time to work on anything of my own I want. Oh ya, also no boss. I don't make much money either but it is a good trade I think. I don't do well with corporate BS.

I hope you find a better situation for yourself.

Carrie M said...

This is not true. Sometimes my life is Calvin & Hobbes or Hagar the Horrible. Never Cathy. Sometimes it’s awesome, action-packed manga.

PassingPerception said...

Calvin & Hobbes had great adventures so that doesn't sound so bad.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness