Ah, Belize…





Sorry for the flashback but I’ve been hungering for a vacation lately. I’m really cut out to be a world traveler. I don’t know why the Travel Channel doesn’t hire me sight unseen. Perhaps Rick Steves needs an assistant?
I don’t know if I could handle his dweebiness, though.
I don’t know if I could handle his dweebiness, though.
11 comments:
Belize looks lovely! Wish I could escape...
I think you can be a professional world traveler, Carrie. I belize it with my entire heart.
Oh, that looks so relaxing!
Didn't you just take an exotic bus ride to the ancient city of Boston?
It is totally sweet that you two still hold hands. Good for you. I know a lot of people who are not even affectionate like that when things are new.
We are outrageously adorable, that's true.
:) JK!
She was just keeping me from being swept away by the river.
I don't Belize you, Brian.
Seriously, she was my Anchorage (Alaska) in that river.
I spent all day coming up with that.
Worth it.
That's enough.
Post a Comment