1:34 p.m., walking to Dunkin’ Donuts: What the hell?! You showed me a pretty green map of the whole state this morning with no precipitation in sight. You said it would be “breezy.” So why am I now slogging through cold rainy gusts in nylons and leather ballet flats with no umbrella? I loathe you.
1:52 p.m., walking back to work: This sunny blue sky with wisps of cloud does not exonerate you, mister. You have played with me for the last time. I may have to cheat on you with the Channel 5 weathergal. Maybe if the bizarro spring showers hold off for my walk home tonight, I’ll forgive you. And you better do some groveling.
1:52 p.m., walking back to work: This sunny blue sky with wisps of cloud does not exonerate you, mister. You have played with me for the last time. I may have to cheat on you with the Channel 5 weathergal. Maybe if the bizarro spring showers hold off for my walk home tonight, I’ll forgive you. And you better do some groveling.

2 comments:
You tell 'em, C.
That post was great. The weather here was summer for a few days finally and now it is going to be cold and rain for days.
Post a Comment