Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Best picture of the week

Working, working, working ... no time to write blog posts....


But, I saw this on the MySpace page of a friend of mine and I love it so much I had to post it here. This is my friend Owen from high school, who lives in San Francisco and works for Democratic causes.


The caption he wrote was: Day 1 of Gay Marriage.





Way to go, Owen! I particularly like the sign with the dog. Very eloquent.

6 comments:

Vladkin said...

Wow.

Brian Hurley said...

Wow.

(Stick figures are never sexy.)

Sunny said...

Yay Owen!

Klaus Varley said...

That's rad.

Can I re-post the picture on The Literary Brothel??

Carrie M said...

Dude, get your own gay friends!

I mean, okay, sure. But don't mention me. :)

Shawna said...

Betcha the "America is Doomed" woman has at least one gay friend, but doesn't actually know it because that person either hasn't come out yet or is afraid to tell her.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness