
Aaaah! The summer is so crazy with travels! I get on a plane for Houston in about four hours and thought I might look up where in the heck it is. Huh, it's over there by the water. When did that happen? Never been to Texas. I'll tip my hat to the Lone Star for y'all.
5 comments:
Oh boy, I'll bet no pictures come of this.
I mean, have a good trip!
(You guys are probably in the air as I write this so you're probably reading it on the new Apple air-laptop. Cool!)
Where in TX are you going? It is a big place, you know. It's not like you can see the whole state in a matter of hours. Have fun, hope you packed cool clthes, as it will undoubtedly be really hot there too.
Did you see the George H.W. Bush, Man of Action statue in the airport?
That statue is the only thing I remember about Texas. And no, I didn't leave the airport, nor had any desire to.
We flew into Hobby, which is the smaller airport. And how come I never noticed that the shape of Texas makes it look like the whole state is wearing a Lincoln-style top hat?
Post a Comment