Thursday, June 19, 2008

For the girls

Does anyone else have a problem with their skirts sliding around to sideways or backwards when they are walking with a shoulder purse or tote bag? Can someone explain the mechanics of this? Maybe I just walk funny.

(Note: This is not actually what I look like when I’m walking.)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Yes! This morning in fact. On certain occasions when I REALLY wasn't paying attention, I ended up arriving at my final destination with my skirt on backwards. Hopefully, no one noticed.
Anyway, if the skirt has pockets, keep your hands in the pockets while you walk, as this prevents rotation.

Shawna said...

Happens nearly every time I wear a skirt--a sign that my bag is too heavy, I guess!

Vladkin said...

Friction. Or conspiracy. It's also the reason the tank tops I wear under my blouses (god, I hate that word) ride up on whatever side my tote bag's on. Can't win.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness