Thursday, June 5, 2008

Oh my god, this is so gross!

Lesbian kisses at game ignite Seattle debate

They were eating garlic fries while they were smooching. Grody!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Why does CNN only have silly non-stories these days? When I was little, they were actually a somewhat serious news source.

Vladkin said...

I love the whole "I'd have to explain to my kids what was going on" bit. Good grief. Tell them that unlike mommy and daddy, some people have healthy relationships. Tell them that.

Brian Hurley said...

Or don't tell them anything. Kids are pretty accepting. You have to go out of your way to teach them what's morally reprehensible.

Sunny said...

Kudos on adding to the "expolding" blogosphere! LOL!

Sidenote... if your read my blog about the local politics, also note that the current local district superintendent has been sued personally and her previous school district not once, but twice, for sexual discrimination (both cases were settled, hmm, guilty?). One was for discriminating against a 7th grade girl who claimed she was a lesbian, then was not allowed to attend PE because she would be changing with the other girls. The other was for wrong termination based on discrimination, I'm not sure of the specifics. I find such discriminatory actions so offensive, and I'm not even a part of the community being discriminated against!

PassingPerception said...

Very good point Brian. The only reason they would have to explain it to their kids is if they already told them gays were going to hell or something.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness