Monday, June 23, 2008

Best of both worlds

This weekend was highbrow! We watched the Metropolitan Opera performing a free show in Prospect Park, Brooklyn.




And lowbrow! We went to the Bohemian Hall in Astoria, Queens, a bonanza of undergrad beer-swilling.



I’m just saying.

4 comments:

Vladkin said...

So much fun! Hooray for getting our culture on!

Vladkin said...

I like these photos. Largely b/c I'm in THREE of them! You must like me a lot! Well, shucks. I think you're kinda neat too, C. But I think we're gonna have to get more pictures of YOU. My camera's a bit wonky, but I promise to bring it out next time 'round. We'll go picture cah-razy.

Carrie M said...

I am your paparazzi, Kari. You never know when I'll jump out from behind a bush with my flash ready. You should probably try the hand-to-the-lens move next time.

PassingPerception said...

I am glad you get out to so many events with your friends. When I go to things like that it is almost always by myself.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness