Sign #1: It's warm enough that my neighbors can hang out clothes to dry in their backyard.
Sign #2: My other neighbors' fluffy dogs can enjoy a rest in a patch of sun.

But! My other other neighbor's pool still has a thin sheeting of ice. For now.
This is not about spring's approach, but is a photo to show the proximity of my beloved new C-Town to my house. Please ignore the wretched new Ikea in the background.
6 comments:
Congratulations on the nice weather. It is supposed to snow here tonight, even to the valley floor. Don't like Ikea?
That brown dog looked like he would have eaten you if he could have gotten closer. Spring IS beginning to peek out here.
Yeah, I was three stories up but every time I poked over to take a picture both dogs somehow noticed me and started barking. Pretty funny.
Too bad it's gross and snowy today. At least in Boston. I just came back from 80-degree weather this weekend in SC!
Your mom's right: that dog does seem to be waiting for you to fall over the edge of the roof!
I sure wasn't complaining about the snow here. It snowed very heavily at Mt. Hood which made for about the best conditions of the entire season for snowboarding yesterday. Some people said it was the best they have ever seen there. I went with Dennis and it was deep, dry, and fluffy everywhere.
Post a Comment