Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Why you shouldn't get plastic bags at the supermarket

Please enjoy the following film.

Behind the scenes

Awesome, right? It’s my first movie! It’s terrible but awesome! (Right?)

Two weeks ago on my rooftop I saw that the one tree in our backyard was full of plastic bags blowing in the wind. I realized I could take video with my camera. I then found out I have iMovie on my Mac. I then discovered how to add music and photos. Voila, the masterpiece of cinema you see before you. Yes, it’s shaky—it was windy up there. Adds to the authenticity, no? And yes, I didn’t strip out the audio from the video clip. The birds add a little something, yes? And yes, the turtle is the end. I know I should add an end card.

But, whee! Maybe I’ll subject you to new vids all the time now. Keep looking.

2 comments:

Eric M said...

Ha. Not bad for the first try.

Just wait till you start putting photos into iMovie and you find the "Ken Burns Effect."

jane b said...

AWESOME!!!

About twice a week I see a black or white puppy off its leash and with no apparent owner sniffing around the base of a tree or a city trash can. When I get closer, about to rescue the wiggling pup and love on him forever, I realize that he is actually a plastic bag. These are very hard moments of my day.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness