Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Michael Ian Black and I are meant to be together

And not just because I got a sweet pic of his hipster shoes last summer in Bryant Park, or because I saw him at the Brooklyn Book Festival last year, or because I attended the taping of his pilot with Michael Showalter that just got picked up by Comedy Central (obviously because my charming face was third row in the audience).

The ultimate proof is that we share the same feelings about St. Patrick's Day:

Celebrating Wonderful Irish People With A Shitty American Holiday

2 comments:

Klaus Varley said...

You and every other girl who posted essay-length responses to Black's piece. Good luck with all that competition.

Carrie M said...

Whatever! I totally posted my essay before he posted his. Perhaps he's responding to me.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness