Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Long overdue changes to blog appearance under way

Please bear with me while I fiddle with things!

Thx.

Update, 10:55 p.m.: Still fiddling! Whee! Don't think this is the final form, but it's getting there. Let me know if anything is not showing properly. Also, I'm aware the links are gone. Going to have to rebuild those from scratchy-scratch. No prob.

Let me know what you think in general, though!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm likin' the new look, so far.

Carrie M said...

Yeah, there are a million templates out there. I'm trying to find one that fits several criteria I have. This may change.

Carrie M said...

testing comments thingamajig!

Klaus Varley said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

PassingPerception said...

Now it looks like a blog I would design.

Carrie M said...

I like that it's all black, which will make photos stand out more, and has a unified color scheme, for classiness. My old template was a generic Blogger one with stupid colors that looked like it was from the Internet ca. 2001.

Like I said, I still need to figure out how to make the text bigger. I've been changing a lot of stuff in HTML, and learning as I go along. We'll see what happens!

Carrie M said...

P.S. Shut up, KV.

PassingPerception said...

At least on my XP work computer in Firefox, the title of a post overlaps when it goes to 2 lines. Either the font is too big or the vertical line spacing is not enough.

I checked it in internet Explorer and it does the same.

Just trying to help. I haven't looked at it with my Vista laptop with higher resolution and different settings.

Also, did you know that even if you do a Google search for "from peppermint creek", quotes and all, the only result that has your blog is one with the link from mine? I found that out while trying to check your blog in IE which I don't use often so have no favorites.

Good evening (night there I suppose) to you.

Carrie M said...

Will work on the formatting this weekend. Thanks for the input.

Also, I'm glad FPC is not searchable. It's a very exclusive club. :)

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness